It happens to use all when we open our email software, lots and lots of email – some of which we can hardly remember signing up for and some which we didn’t ask for (spam). So as a business how do you grow and build trust in your email marketing? These are our top six tips to build trust and grow your business using email marketing…
1) Create a regular Newsletter this can be quarterly or monthly but it must be on specific themes and the content that is thoughtful and highly targeted to what your customers or prospects need and want from you.
2) Who is already on your list and why did they join it in the first place, do you know? If not find out….
3) Make sure that you are consistent with sending your campaign be it quarterly or monthly and find the best day of the week and time to do this, don’t send too often as more and more of us are tuning out and unsubscribing to any business that email, regardless of how popular they are.
3) Try and offer content especially for your subscribers that other people do not have access too that are NOT on the list. Why not let your prospects and customer know how special they are by telling them something FIRST, this way you can reaffirm how much they mean to your business.
4) You need to ensure that your email marketing campaign is integrated into all your other online platforms so you show constancy from Facebook to Twitter and even on your business cards.
5) Don’t be afraid to give hints and tips away, previously you may have charged for this, the market has changed if you can serve your customers needs for lots of small things then you will build strong business relationships and use the trust you have earned to gain real strength in your customer relationships.
Email marketing has been one of the top platforms that GleaveMedia and lots of our customers continue to use. For example our list grew last year nationally and internationally we know of no other way that we can serve this list so cost effectively and generate interest and business.