Social media is not just about technology, whether you have the latest iPhone or Google Gingerbread on your phone! It is about building relationships and conversations with your customers and brand advocates, widening the audience for your message.
Every business is unique in the social media training challenges presented, they may already have some accounts and experience or a defined idea of what they want to achieve. Either way we believe in delivering bespoke training programs that will help solve the problems and issues you face. If you have previous experience of social media or are looking to get far more advanced you can rest assured that we’ll develop a workshop that is uniquely matched to your needs.
So how does the service we offer work and why should you use us?
The consultancy and training courses have been developed to help your business understand the theories behind and the upfront reality of social media as well as the best ways for you to get the right solution and way forward.
This may be one on one training or a group of business leaders who need help and guidance through this confusing area – we can help!
Our training is tailored to your business and provides key help into the best way for integrating social media into your overall marketing and communication strategy. An idea of training areas that can be covered could be;
- Engaging your audiences and creating communities
- Monitoring what people are saying about your business and brand online
- How online PR and social media fit with the other marketing of your business
- How to create relevant groups in social networks
- Creating winning content that gets you web traffic
- Managing the negative side of social media
- Building your business an overall social media marketing strategy
- A key understanding of social media ethics and best practice in these areas
- Individual training on tools such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Running a successful blog, what to do and how to do it
We know how challenging this Social World is for growing businesses and no matter the size of your project we know our team can help so get in touch, call us on 01392 241653 or talk to us using our enquiry form and we can have a no-obligation chat over coffee or Zoom – whatever suits you.
“I’ve used Gleave Media for almost a decade. Always happy to go that extra mile. The business is based on a deep understanding and knowledge of all things Internet and Social Media, as well as a broad knowledge of Marketing generally. Very personable and always helpful and responsive. 10/10.”– Martin Killick