Having a Content Marketing Strategy is THE current hot topic of the marketing industry and rightly so. It is a £4 billion industry and Hubspot has reported that companies that blog receive 67 per cent more traffic to their website than those that don’t and are 13 times more likely to enjoy a positive ROI.
Here at Gleave Media we know that a strong content marketing strategy needs to be part of your overall Digital Marketing strategy looking after your brand, PR, search and social media objectives. So with this in mind, this is our easy to follow list for you to think about before starting any content marketing?
- What are you trying to achieve with your content and how will it benefit your business?
- Who are you trying to reach with your content and where is that audience?
- How is your content going to reach your audience?
- Does your content need to chance depending on which channel it will be targeting?
- What part of your content will form the conversion element, to get the audience to answer your call to action?
- Who will be responsible for generating this content and improving/tweaking it?
- Finally how do you measure your success, what is success for your business?
There can be no doubt a well integrated Content Marketing Strategy will dramatically improve your businesses ability to effectively engage your audience, your business growth depends on you being able to manage and grow this. We have a Sales Automation/CRM tool that can help with this and you can read more on our website here and get a free download that may help in your decision process, alternatively please feel free to call us for a no obligation discussion on how we can help your business grow.