The use of email marketing by marketeers continues to maintain its stronghold in the digital landscape for 2018. As a medium it has by some stats seen users surpass the 3.8 billion mark, its not going anywhere…!
So despite all those stats and expert opinion that email marketing is dead, we believe that the stats show this not to be the case. Indeed well defined email marketing continues to be the medium of choice for many marketeers and we’re seeing stats over 55% stating that email is the most effective channel for generating the all-important £.
So what are the key trends to watch out for in 2019? Well it will come as no surprise that many of the key trends of pervious years remain at the forefront of a business leaders thoughts….
These key trends to watch out for include:
- GDPR means your data and how its managed is mission critical.
- Content is KING and always has been
- The onset of Artificial Intelligence opens a new ‘smart’ front for most businesses.
- Social Media and how these platforms develop during the year
- The opportunity to increase your customer experience through using a real dynamic contact tool.
If you would like to discuss how email marketing can measurably improve your business activities and can achieve those real measurable results then please get in touch here.