Facebook is the UK’s most popular social network and each and every day millions of us visit facebook pages and half of these visit are by a mobile device (and this is increasing). So this is why facebook have developed a new look and feel for the way anyone look for your business facebook page on their mobile device.
The recently initiated design and usage improvements for mobile Pages include:
For visitors to your page
- A cleaner, simpler look, with better Page layouts for mobile viewing
- More relevant information up front so people can see the information they care about most – such as location and photos – at a glance
- Streamlined and prominent ways to interact with Pages, including actions such as Like, Call, Message, and Share, all of which now appear at the top of Pages
If you own a facebook page
- Higher-appearing pinned posts, where admins can pin important posts (including offers or videos) from their desktops; these posts are now front and center when Pages are accessed on mobile devices
- Easier mobile management, allowing Pages owners the ability to easily switch between public and admin views directly from their mobile Pages/devices
If you are a Facebook page owner, there’s no need to do anything to prepare your facebook page, as these updates have already happened, but it’s important to make sure the information currently listed on your Page is complete and up-to-date.
For more information on these updates and Facebook Pages, click here.